EWU BAP Becker Event

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Come join us at our Becker event!

      Jennifer Chamberlain, CPA will be presenting on a variety of topics such as the CPA exam, public vs. private accounting, international standards, and more!

      WHEN: Wednesday, October 28th 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
      WHERE: Riverpoint campus – SAC Room 147

      This is a great opportunity to learn more about some important topics in accounting. If you are trying to become a member of Beta Alpha Psi, this is an excellent way to get the requirements met for membership!

      As always, please remember to dress business casual. We will also have pizza available!

      Questions? Email us at ewu_bap@...