Magnuson, McHugh & Co. Office tours

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      This is the first office tour of the year, we set up tours for all types and sizes of firms. However if we do not get increased participation from members we will not be setting up any future office tours. Member and pledge participation is vital in helping our events be successful; we strongly encourage you to attend.

      Please join us for our first ever office tour of Magnuson, McHugh & Co. Office tours are a great way to see first hand how an accounting firm of this size operates. They are located in Coeur d'Alene in a beautiful office which over looks the lake! If you would like to learn more about this firm please visit their web site and join us for this event. http://www.mmcocpa.com/Default.htm

      The office tour is set to take place Friday, November 6th from 10-12pm.

      Please RSVP via email ewu_bap@yahoo. com if you are interested in going or have any questions.

      Thanks,
      Rosalie Lopez
      BAP