Beta Alpha Psi Opportunity

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Dear Beta Alpha Psi Member:

      The University of Denver Graduate Tax Program, the nation's premier program in tax, would like to extend a special scholarship offer to members of Beta Alpha Psi who are interested in pursuing a career in tax. Because you are among the best of accounting students nationwide, the Graduate Tax Program would like to acknowledge your excellence by offering you at least a 50% tuition scholarship for our Master's in Taxation (MT) program. This scholarship is worth more than $18,000 and is available to all Beta Alpha Psi members. If you are interested, please review the Graduate Tax Program website at http://www.du.edu/tax and apply now. If you have any questions or would like a printed brochure, contact Stacy Anderson at stacy.r.anderson@.... We hope to hear from you soon.

      Mark A. Vogel

      Director

      If you are interested or have any questions, please contact:

      Stacy Anderson

      Registrar/Program Coordinator

      Graduate Tax Program, University of Denver

      303-871-6209

      stacy.r.anderson@...