Internship Opportunity

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - ACCOUNTING STUDENTS

      • PAID INTERNSHIPS
      • PART TIME OR FULL TIME HOURS
      • WE WILL WORK AROUND YOUR CLASS SCHEDULE

      Fruci & Associates, Professional CPA Firm Since 1938

      Fruci & Associates one of Spokane's finest and largest locally owned CPA firms has current openings for students enrolled in the accounting program with basic accounting knowledge. We have full time and part time positions for the months of January – April 2010, with the possibility of openings for permanent positions after our busy season.

      A Little About Us!

      This is a family orientated firm with a laid-back work environment. Our firm is committed to professional growth and offers exceptional mentoring and training tools to help every employee succeed. Our culture is entrepreneurial and very dynamic. We have a solid approach to training. We mentor and train our team members into full service accounting professionals. We serve primarily small to medium size business, their owners, non-profits and medical practices with accounting, tax preparation, tax and business consulting and auditing. Dress code is business casual with absolutely no travel, flexible hours you create, and a competitive salary. We are looking for candidates who want a long-term career opportunity and a chance to get on a partner track. We are currently growing and expanding and have a large client base to transition to new hires. It is the perfect time to join our team! Check us out at www.fruci.com

      Tax Season ~ A once in a lifetime opportunity!

      This is a chance to get live experience and work either full time or part time during our hottest time of year ~ tax season, January through April of 2010.

      All hired students will work on individual tax returns. You will work with specialized tax software and on occasion accounting software. Our professional accountants will be available for assistance and training. This is a tremendous opportunity to get real life experience that will stand out on your resume and give you a reference that will differentiate yourself from the other students. It really is your golden key to your future in accounting.

      Why look into our internship?

      • Work on clients located in Spokane
      • Work on tax returns and be trained as far as your ability allows you to go
      • Possibility to stay on permanently while in school, part time or full time
      • A chance to create a professional reference doing high level accounting
      • We are hiring now!

      Want to just try it for tax season and think about staying on the team?

      If you do an awesome job, have a great work ethic, possess a positive attitude and are committed then there are unlimited possibilities for you. This could be a temporary job or a permanent job based on your interest and ability to grow.

      "As a national recruiter in the accounting industry I see college students and graduate level resumes on a daily basis. I almost never see students with tax experience. This alone will put you in a completely separate category for your next career move and jump-start your salary and job options."

      Lori Fruci

      Email your resume today and find out more!

      Lori Fruci
      Fruci & Associates
      Executive Search Consultant
      Lori_fruci@...