BAP Mock Interview Event

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      Thanks to the help of Career Services, we will be having a mock interview event on Friday, September 25. There are four firms participating: LeMaster Daniels, Moss Adams, Stewart & Associates, and Accountemps.

      Mock interviews are an excellent way to prepare yourself for fall recruiting. You will essentially have an interview and then will be given feedback on how you did. This feedback is priceless and it could be very helpful when you actually interview in the next few weeks.

      The mock interviews are currently active on EagleAXIS. All you need to do is submit a resume and then you should get more information as the firms decide who will fill the limited time spots. Feel free to submit your resume to more than one company--the more practice, the better. Also, there is limited time with each firm and some firms are filling up their time spots quickly. If you submit your resume to more than one firm and one of those firms has no time spots left, you may have a chance with another firm.

      Also, the mock interviews will be held at both the Cheney campus and the Riverpoint campus. It should say on EagleAXIS where each firm is interviewing.

      This is a great opportunity and I hope you all take advantage of it. The better turn out we have, the better chance we have of getting more firms to participate in this event in the future.

      Please let me know if you have any questions. You can also contact Bernadette Struck at Career Services, since she is the one who set up the event on EagleAXIS for us.

      Thank you,

      Jenni Winter
      Beta Alpha Psi
      President