BDO Networking & Community Service Opportunity

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      Below is some information about a great BDO networking and community service opportunity. Anyone interested should RSVP by calling or emailing Lori Morelli by next Wednesday the 16th so she can make adequate meal arrangements.

      Thank you,

      Jenni Winter
      Beta Alpha Psi
      President

      PLEASE JOIN BDO PROFESSIONALS
      Saturday, September 19, 2009 for an Apple Gleaning
      Community Involvement Event
      At Green Bluff, Orchard #34, 17425 N. Sands Road

      Check in begins at 8:30, picking at 9:00 a.m. – BBQ Lunch will be provided.
      Don't miss this opportunity to introduce yourselves to us and "Get to Know BDO"!

      Our BDO office will be picking apples for the Home Harvest Program created in 2007 by Rotary Club of Spokane. This fruit that would otherwise go to waste in our community will be distributed in Spokane County by Second Harvest Food Bank. Last year, this program harvested more than 50,000 pounds of produce!

      Please plan to join us for this combined community involvement and recruiting event. This is a great opportunity to help others and learn more about BDO, our local office, and the people that make us a unique career choice.

      Please RSVP to Lori Morelli, Office Administrator, lmorelli@... or 509-462-8920. Include the number of people attending so we can make food arrangements.

      This will be a fun day and your efforts are greatly needed!