Last call to RSVP- BAP BBQ

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009

      Beta Alpa Psi BBQ- FREE to STUDENTS

      Please join us at our first annual

      Beta Alpha Psi BBQ!

       This BBQ is to introduce the new officers and members to professionals for this upcoming school year. This event will be fun-filled with entertainment, great food, and amazing company. We will be serving traditional BBQ food (hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken) with refreshments; however, if you are vegetarian or have food allergies please let us know and we will accommodate your needs.

      WHO: BAP members, Pledges, Officers, Professionals and YOU!

      WHAT: First annual BBQ and fun

      WHEN: Friday, August 7th – 4pm to 7pm

      WHERE: Mission Park on 1208 E Mission Ave Spokane, WA 99202

      WHY: To get to know one another!

      The cost for each professional is only $10. This will cover food, refreshments, and your chance to win an awesome prize! If you plan to join us please RSVP at EWU_BAP@... with how many will be attending and any special needs.

      We hope to see you there!

      If you are coming and receiving extra credit you are required to stay the entire time. Attendance will be taken at  the begining and the end of this event.

      Also congratulations on meeting our goal of 25 students!  Keep up the good work.