WSCPA Baseball in Spokane New Professionals Networking Event Co Sponsored by Spo

  • safiregrl99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      There is a New Professionals event Sponsored by the WSCPA's on Tuesday, July 21st, 6:00pm - 10:00pm (sign in begins at 5:30pm) .

      Come out and enjoy America's pastime with the Spokane Area New Professionals as the Spokane Indians take on the Everett Aquasox. Make new contacts and broaden your network while relaxing at Avista Stadium in Spokane. Enjoy the baseball game, light food, and drinks, while building a strong professional network.

      Also, the first 20 WSCPA student members to sign up get in FREEE!! We understand times are tough and would just like you to join us for a fun filled night!

      Details and sign up can be found in the WSCPA's website or by following the link below.

      http://www.wscpa.org/Public/Catalog/CourseDetails.aspx?courseID=10107011

      If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

      Have an awesome day,
      Rosalie Lopez
      BAP Vice President