Details- Habitat for Hummanity

  • safiregrl99
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page for Friday May 15th. I have the following people on my list to volunteer:

      Ana Smith
      Val Corsiglia
      Susan Rott
      Becky Nations
      Robert Ritter
      David Bigler
      Stewart Maxson
      Rosalie Lopez

      If you are not on the list and would like to volunteer please email me ASAP. If you are on the list and don't plan on attending the event I also need to know.

      Remember to have all the forms filled out properly (you should have received an email from me with attachments). If you don't have them please email me ASAP.

      The address is 4422 & 4424 E. Mt. Baldy Lane, Spokane Wa 99217

      Thanks,
      Rosalie
      (916) 698-0798
      Please program my number into your cell in case you get lost or if something happens.