Moss Adams Presentation, 4/10/2012, 5:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2012
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Moss Adams Presentation

      Date: Tuesday April 10, 2012
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours.
      Location: Phase I builiding, room 112, Riverpoint campus
      Notes: Come hear Moss Adams professionals speak about the accounting profession, Moss Adams, and their annual leadership conference for students - Navigate Your Career conference.

      Business casual dress is required. Free pizza and refreshments will be provided.

    • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012

        Date: Tuesday April 10, 2012
        Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm