available scholarships

  • twodogsrule
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) has two scholarship opportunities for Accounting Majors and Criminal Justice Majors:

      1) The Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship
      $1,000 and includes a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership
      Application Deadline – April 17, 2009

      http://www.acfe.com/Membership/students.asp?copy=scholarship

      2) Spokane Chapter Financial Scholarship
      $1,000
      Application Deadline – April, 15, 2009

      http://www.spokanefraud.org/Scholarships.htm

      This is a great opportunity! I was fortunate enough to be awarded the Spokane Chapter scholarship last year. As someone who has been an ACFE member for several years, I can honestly say that the people in this organization are some of the nicest people around.

      Only a handful of people applied for the Spokane Chapter scholarship last year!! We are trying to get the word out, so if you know someone who might be interested, please pass on the information.

      Thanks,

      Jaimie Cheyney

      PS. It is possible to be awarded both the Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship, and the Spokane Chapter scholarship, and these can be received IN ADDITION to any scholarship received through EWU.