Bonneville Power Administration Internship Program

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011

      The Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) is looking for highly qualified students to work in our Power Services organization located at our Headquarters building in Portland, Oregon. Resumes will be accepted until January 31, 2012.  Information can be found under "Files" under the name "BPA Power Services Intern Program."

      The Power Services Intern Program (Program) is an intensive development program comprised of both job rotations and classroom-style trainings that should prepare you for a long-term career in Power Services.  When hired into this Program, you will receive these opportunities:

      • Paid  temporary work during the school year and/or summer and winter breaks
      • Exposure  to a wide range of BPA and industry functions and issues through formal and  informal trainings
      • Rotational  assignments through different organizations within Power Services to provide  specific on the job training
      • Tailored  developmental plan
      • Program  lasts approximately 12 months

      Please contact Tina Ko with questions at tgko@... or 503-230-5555.