BAP-Food Drive (Community Service)

  • safiregrl99
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I would just like to inform you that we are scheduling a community
      service event on March 7. The event scheduled tentatively at the
      Rosauers on the South Hill from 8am to 8pm, which gives you the
      opportunity to come by for just a few hours. We will be getting
      barrels from the second harvest food drive and plan to set up in
      front of a grocery store. We want this event to be successful, which
      means we need your help!

      Please remember that all members are required to participate in at
      least one community service event. Please email me with a time you
      are available on March 7th so we can start filling shifts.

      I will email you as soon as more details become available.

      Thanks for your help in advance,
      Rosalie Lopez
      BAP Community service/NRA coordinator
      (916) 698-0798