Fall quarterly dues due this Friday, October 21!

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011

      Just a reminder, fall quarterly dues ($15) are due this Friday, October 21. Dues can be turned into the Beta Alpha Psi mailbox on the third floor of Phase I (Riverpoint) or Kingston Hall (Cheney). Please make checks out to "Beta Alpha Psi." Those students who have paid an initiation fee for fall quarter are not required to pay fall dues.

      Please email questions to ewu_bap@....