LarsonAllen presentation, 10/4/2011, 5:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: LarsonAllen presentation

      Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 11 hours, 57 minutes.
      Location: Phase I, room 118, Riverpoint campus
      Notes: Top 20 accounting firm LarsonAllen will present on what working for a public accounting firm entails this Tuesday, October 4. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the world of public accounting.

      Business casual dress is required. Free food and refreshments will be provided!

    • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011

        Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011
        Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm