Beta Alpha Psi Informational Meeting, 9/28/2011, 5:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2011
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Beta Alpha Psi Informational Meeting

      Date: Wednesday September 28, 2011
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: Phase I room 109, Riverpoint campus
      Notes: Learn more about Beta Alpha Psi and fall quarter events. Free pizza and refreshments will be provided.

      Contact ewu_bap@... with questions.

    • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2011

        Date: Wednesday September 28, 2011