Resume Building Workshop

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      Hey fellow Beta Alpha Psi,

      LarsonAllen Resume Workshop

      Date: Wednesday, June 1st
      Time: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
      Location: Riverpoint Campus SCLS 115
      (Phase I)

      LarsonAllen is coming to campus to give a resume building workshop. This is a professional event. Please dress business casual. Make sure to sign in on our sign-in sheet at the event so we can give you credit for attending. This is the final professional event for the 2010-2011 school year.

      Everyone, including non-members, is/are welcome to attend our events!
      Questions? Email us at ewu_bap@...