BAP Spring Banquet Reminder

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      This is a reminder of our spring banquet dinner Friday May 20th from 4:30-7:00pm. This is a great last opportunity of the year to network with professionals from the Spokane accounting community before Fall Recruiting next year. The cost is only $15 for members ($20 for non members if you want to bring a guest)for a great dinner at Red Lion Hotel at the Park.

      We ask that you please sign up on Eagle Axis (https://ewu-csm.symplicity.com/students/), the link is on the right side of the home page, by Tuesday 5/17 so we have a head count for the hotel to prepare. Once you have registered please make checks payable to Beta Alpha Psi and turn them into either of the business offices on the 3rd floor of Kingston or the Phase 1 building. You may email ewu_bap@... if you have any questions.

      Look forward to seeing many of you there!