Final Service Event of the Year

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      It is time for another community service event and this time we will be hosting a food drive supporting Second Harvest Food Bank at Rosauer's on 29th. The date is Saturday May 21, 2010 from 8am-3pm. There will be 4 shifts for the event.
      8-10 am
      9:45-11:45 am
      11:30 am - 1:30 pm
      1:15-3 pm
      Please email Bre at breann.mccoy@... listing your first, second and third choice. Priority will be given to those who sign up first. Also, please include a time you can not make it during that day.

      Please do not hesitat to contact Bre with any questions.
      Thanks so much for helping out!
      Bre McCoy
      EWU BAP Community Service Coordinator