Chapter Meeting Mix-up

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 6:10 PM
      Apologies for the mix up last week at the Chapter Meeting. Apparently
      two different groups were scheduled for the same time in the same room.
      We moved to a different room and many who wanted to attend were not
      informed as to where we had moved. Future complications like this will
      be handled differently. We appreciate the level of interest in the
      Chapter Meeting and plan to schedule another one in the near future.

      What was discussed will be rolled into the meeting this Wednesday.
      Remember for those interested in becoming officers for next year, we are
      having an informal, informational meeting March 2nd from 5:15 to 5:45.
      The meeting will be in Phase I, room 117, Riverpoint.