Upcoming Service Event

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      We still need 3 volunteers for our Service Event this Friday at Santa Express!

      Santa Express provides a place where children, ages 4-12, can find inexpensive gifts for the holidays and experience the joy of giving. The proceeds from Santa Express are donated to the Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery. Please come spend a little time to spread a lot of cheer.

      When: Friday, December 10, 2:30pm - 5:45pm
      Where: Skywalk level of the Crescent Building (707 W. Main), Spokane
      What: Helping kids with their holiday shopping and gift wrapping.

      Please email Breann to sign up or ask questions: breann.mccoy@...

      Note: Volunteers will need to be available for the entire event time. We will be working as a group from 2:30 till 5:45. Check in time will be at 2:15.