Becker CPA Review Campus Rep Scholarship

  • Jenni
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Attention Accounting and Finance Majors:

      Are you planning on taking the CPA Exam? There is a great opportunity to receive a full scholarship for the Becker CPA Exam Review course if you become a Becker Campus Representative! I am looking for someone to fill my representative position for the next school year. Preferably you would need to be both an accounting and finance major who will be attending EWU for the entire year next year. If you are just an accounting major, however, you still may be able to qualify.

      As a campus representative you simply get the word out about Becker CPA Review and Stalla CFA Review by hanging up posters, sending out emails, and setting up meetings with various organizations or professors on campus. It will fit in with any busy schedule and the scholarship helps cover the cost of your CPA review course through Becker! Becker CPA Review is an excellent review course that I've been using over the past 6 months, so you can also let me know if you have any questions about the Review course itself.

      Please let me know if you are interested in this opportunity by emailing me at jwinter@... and let me know if you are an accounting major, a finance major, or both and your graduation date. Also, email me with any questions you might have as I'd be happy to answer them.

      Thank you,

      Jenni Winter