Becker CPA Review, 11/16/2010, 4:30 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Becker CPA Review

      Date: Tuesday November 16, 2010
      Time: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Riverpoint Campus SCLS 108
      Notes: Becker CPA Review will be giving us a presentation.This is a professional event. Please dress business casual. We will provide pizza and beverages. Also, make sure to sign in on our sign-in sheet at the event so we can give you credit for attending.

      Everyone, including non-members, is/are welcome to attend our events!

    • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010

        Date: Tuesday November 16, 2010
        Time: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm