Roger's CPA Review, 11/2/2010, 6:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group
      Title: Roger's CPA Review
      Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Location: Riverpoint Campus SCLS 108 (Phase I)
      Notes: Rogers CPA Review is coming to give us a presentation. This is a professional event. Please dress business casual. We will provide pizza and beverages. Also, make sure to sign in on our sign-in sheet at the event so we can give you credit for attending.

      Everyone, including non-members, is/are welcome to attend our events!