Habitat for Humanity

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      Beta Alpha Psi has just scheduled another community service event for October 23 with Habitat for Humanity. We will be volunteering in their store from 9:30 am to 1 pm. The store is located on the corner of Trent and Hamilton in Spokane. Be sure to wear clothes you can get dirty in and closed toed shoes. If you are interested in helping out please contact Breann Mccoy at breann.mccoy@....

      Have a wonderful week!