LeMaster Daniels, 10/7/2010, 5:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: LeMaster Daniels

      Date: Thursday October 7, 2010
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 53 minutes.
      Location: Riverpoint Campus
      Notes: LeMaster Daniels is coming to give a presentation on The Life Cycle of a Client. This is a professional event. Please dress business casual. We will provide pizza and beverages. Also, make sure to sign in on our sign-in sheet at the event so we can give you credit for attending.

      Everyone, including non-members, is/are welcome to attend our events!

    • katytimm5
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
        Where at Riverpoint is this going to be held?
        Thanks,
        Katy

      • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010

          Date: Thursday October 7, 2010
          Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 23 hours, 49 minutes.
          Location: Riverpoint Campus Health Sciences building SHSB 110A
          Notes: LeMaster Daniels is coming to give a presentation on The Life Cycle of a Client. This is a professional event. Please dress business casual. We will provide pizza and beverages. Also, make sure to sign in on our sign-in sheet at the event so we can give you credit for attending.

          Everyone, including non-members, is/are welcome to attend our events!

        • Justin Flood
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
            Can you tell me who the presenter from LD is going to be?

            Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010

              Date: Thursday October 7, 2010
              Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm