Re: [ewu_bap] Beta Alpha Psi Second Annual BBQ, 7/30/2010, 12:30 pm

  • Tim Mewhinney
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2010
      I wasn't able to make it to the BBQ, how was it?

              - Tim

      On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM, <ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Beta Alpha Psi Second Annual BBQ

      Date: Friday July 30, 2010
      Time: 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
      Location: Franklin Park
      Street: 302 W Queen Ave
      City State Zip: Spokane WA 99207
      Notes: Everyone is welcome! This event is Free to students and $10 per professional..

      Edit reminder options