Beta Alpha Psi Second Annual BBQ, 7/30/2010, 12:30 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Beta Alpha Psi Second Annual BBQ

      Date: Friday July 30, 2010
      Time: 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Franklin Park
      Street: 302 W Queen Ave
      City State Zip: Spokane WA 99207
      Notes: Everyone is welcome! This event is Free to students and $10 per professional..

    • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2010
          I wasn't able to make it to the BBQ, how was it?

                  - Tim

          Date: Friday July 30, 2010
          Time: 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
          Location: Franklin Park
          Street: 302 W Queen Ave
          City State Zip: Spokane WA 99207
          Notes: Everyone is welcome! This event is Free to students and $10 per professional..

          Edit reminder options