WSCPA Lake Coeur d'Alene Cruise - Networking Event - Jun 17

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted to give you all the opportunity to join the WSCPA's for
      a fun night on Lake Coeur d'Alene. This is a great networking opportunity in a more comfortable atmosphere, you don't have to be a student member to go.

      Date:
      Thu., 06/17/10

      Time:
      6:30pm - 8:30pm (sign in begins at 6:00pm)

      Location:
      Lake Coeur d'Alene Cruises
      115 South 2nd
      PO Box 7200
      Coeur d'Alene, ID 83816-1941

      Standard Fee: $20
      Here is a link with more information.

      http://www.wscpa.org/PublicCatalogCourseDetails.aspx?courseID=11117001

      Feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

      Have a great day,
      Tammy Nelson