Community Service- Relay for life, 5/14/2010, 12:00 am

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Community Service- Relay for life

      Date: Friday May 14, 2010
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: EWU- Cheney Woodward Stadium
      Notes: please sign up for this event in advance. Join our Beta Alpha Psi team. Please note this is a 24 hour event and we need someone on the track at all times. It is a great way to get to know eachother, not to mention helps save lives!!

      http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10National?px=15192178&pg=pe\
      rsonal&fr_id=21767

      For more information about this event is general please click here:

      http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10GW?sid=1003&type=fr_informational&pg=informational&fr_id=21767

    • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2010