Attention Accounting Majors!

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 1:19 PM

      Attention Accounting Majors!

      EWU Beta Alpha Psi is having their annual Spring Banquet on Friday, May 21, 2010 from 4:30 to 7:00pm.  The Spring Banquet is an excellent opportunity to network with accounting professionals, EWU accounting alumni, our accounting professors, and other students interested in accounting!  It is one of Beta Alpha Psi's biggest events and there are already numerous firms and organizations signed up to attend including:

      ·      BDO

      ·      Moss Adams

      ·      LeMaster Daniels

      ·      WSCPA

      ·      Stewart & Associates

      The evening will include dinner (a $40 dinner that has been reduced for students because the firms and organizations are sponsoring students to attend!  They want to network with you!), a speaker named Gordon Venneri who is an Eastern alum and owns a winery, the announcement of new Beta Alpha Psi members and officers, the announcement of a few accounting scholarships, and a great night of networking!  This is probably one of the last times you will be able to be in a room with all of these accounting professionals before fall recruiting, so don't miss out!

      WHEN:  Friday, May 21, 2010 4:30-7:00pm

      WHERE:  Red Lion at the Park in Banquet Room C (303 West North River Drive Spokane, WA 99201)

      COST:  $15 for BAP members or $20 for non-members (guests are welcome to attend, just sign them up as well)

      WHO:  EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND!  YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BAP MEMBER!

      Please sign up at the following link by April 30, 2010:

      https://ewu-csm.symplicity.com/events/BAP2010

      Also, please put your payment in an envelope addressed to Beta Alpha Psi and drop it off at either one of our mailboxes.  We have one in Kingston on the 3rd floor where the secretary is (316) and we also have a mailbox in Riverpoint at the Phase 1 building (3rd floor mail room).

      QUESTIONS?  Email Jenni Winter at ewu_bap@...!