Community Service-Relay for Life

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      If you would like to participate in this event click on the link below and hit join team. The team name is Beta Alpha Psi. If you have any other questions you can email me at ryanlondo@...

      Please read the information below and sign up to help save lives!

      Ryan Londo

      American Cancer Society Relay For Life

      Dear Friends,

      This year, I am helping save lives from cancer by taking part in the
      American Cancer Society Relay For Life, and I’m hoping you will
      support me.

      The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event
      that gives people in communities across the globe a chance to
      celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved
      ones lost, and fight back against the disease. At Relay, teams of
      people camp out at a local high school, park, or fairground and take
      turns walking or running around a track or path. Each team is asked to
      have a representative on the track at all times during the event.
      Because cancer never sleeps, Relays are overnight events up to 24
      hours in length.

      In addition to helping people celebrate, remember, and fight back,
      Relay For Life also helps raise much-needed funds and awareness to
      help the American Cancer Society save lives from cancer and create
      more birthdays.

      Please support me in my efforts by visiting my personal web page to
      make a secure, tax-deductible online donation.

      RFL FY10 BP - Donate Btn

      Every donation really does make a difference. I know that times are
      tighter than normal for many of us, but any amount you can give truly
      can help save lives.

      You see, thanks to your support, the American Cancer Society can:

      * Help people stay well by helping them take steps to prevent
      cancer or detect it early, when it’s most treatable
      * Help people get well by being in their corner around the clock
      to guide them through every step of their cancer experience
      * Find cures by funding groundbreaking research that helps us
      understand cancer’s causes, determine how best to prevent
      it, and discover new ways to cure it
      * Fight back by working with lawmakers to pass laws to defeat
      cancer and rally communities worldwide to join the fight

      Each of us has our own reasons for caring about the fight against
      cancer … whatever your reasons, I hope you’ll choose to
      make a difference by making a donation online to support my efforts.
      I’m so grateful to have great people like you in my life who
      want to see an end to cancer in our lifetime. Together we can save

      Thank you, and I will keep you updated on my progress.

      To learn more about Relay For Life, please visit our Relay For Life
      information page.

      View Message My Profile Add to Address
      Book Forward To A Friend Legal &
      Privacy Information RelayForLife.org

      All content and works posted on this website are owned and copyrighted
      by the
      American Cancer Society, Inc. All rights reserved. 2009 - 2010 ©