HOW TO REGISTER WITH BAP

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Since managing a yahoo group is new to all of the bap officers, we are
      still unsure how to use the tool more efficiently. For now, we have
      linked our registration page on the "LINK" page of this group or you
      can go to the link below. If you are having difficulties, please email
      ewu_bap@...

      http://www.jotform.com/form/82695718265
      (you'll have to open a new window and paste the address in)