EWU BAP Spring Banquet

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      We now have a link available on EagleAxis to register for the BAP spring banquet! Please go to the link below and enter your information and also pay the amount required:

      https://ewu-csm.symplicity.com/events/BAP2010

      Our Spring Banquet will be Friday, May 21 at the Red Lion in Spokane. The cost for members is $15 and for nonmembers it is $20. You are welcome to bring a guest, but you'll most likely have to register yourself and then register the guest.

      This year's guest speaker will be Gordon Venneri BAP/EWU Alumni and owner of Walla Walla Vitners. The agenda for this years banquet will consist of dinner, introducing the new officers and members along with announcing the 2010 scholarship winners for the Lemaster Daniels and the Washington Society of CPAs scholarships. We have invited over 70 Firms, agencies, professors and alumni to this event, which means it will be a great networking opportunity! We already have Moss Adams, LeMaster Daniels, BDO, and the WSCPA signed up to attend (to name a few)!

      This event is business casual. The cost for BAP members is $15 and the cost for non members is $20. This is a great discount for you all thanks to firms who are sponsoring the banquet.
      Please feel free to bring a guest (i.e. spouse, friend, family).

      The deadline for students to RSVP is April 19th. Please pay at Sutton or student services at Riverpoint.

      We look forward to seeing you there! Don't miss out on this great networking opportunity and fun night!