BDO Office Tour

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 10:26 PM
      Hello everyone,

      We are going to have an office tour of BDO (www.bdo.com) on Friday, May 7, at 10:00 a.m. It will probably go for couple of hours. In addition to the tour, there will be a Q&A session with a few BDO personnel as well as an introduction to BDO. I know that we still have a month or so until this event, but I need to know who will be attending this event so I can pass it on to the people at BDO. The tour will be at their office in Spokane.

      This is a great opportunity to see a public accounting firm and also network with people that you could potentially be interviewing or working with in the future. BDO is a great firm and is very supportive of EWU, so let's try and get a good turn out at this event.

      Please let me know if you are interested in attending by April 20. I will send out more details to those of you who sign up as it gets closer to the event.

      Thanks,

      Jenni Winter
      BAP President
    • Beta Alpha
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2010
        Hello everyone,

        I have two openings for the BDO office tour we are having on Friday, May 7th at 10:00 a.m. If you would like to attend this event, please let me know in the next day or two. You don't have to be a BAP member to attend. This is an excellent opportunity to see how an actual accounting firm runs and ask some questions of people who work in public accounting. BDO also recruits at EWU, so it is a great opportunity to get your name and face out there.

        Email me at ewu_bap@... if you'd like to attend. I'll take the first two who email me.

        Thanks,

        Jenni Winter
        BAP President