BAP SERVICE EVENT

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      PricewaterhouseCoopers/Gonzaga/EWU BAP Service Event

      On Saturday, March 27th we will be having a joint service event with Gonzaga's BAP chapter and PricewaterhouseCoopers.  The only information I have right now is that we will probably be meeting up at Gonzaga's campus at 8:30 or 8:45 a.m. and will be working from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.  Following the service event there will be lunch hosted by PricewaterhouseCoopers.

      This is an excellent networking opportunity with another BAP chapter as well as a Big 4 accounting firm!  We don't have any Big 4 accounting firms recruiting at EWU, so this is a great way to show the people at PricewaterhouseCoopers that they SHOULD recruit here!

      This event also counts as a BAP service event.  We probably won't be having any more service events this year, so if you need to attend a service event in order to fulfill the requirements to become a member, you should definitely attend.

      IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, PLEASE RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDING!   Email us at ewu_bap@...

      I will send out more information as I receive it.

      Thanks,

      Jenni Winter
      BAP President