New poll for ewu_bap

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      ewu_bap group:

      Please choose ALL evenings that work for you if BAP events are planned on that night. We want to plan events so that we can get the most students possible, so please fill this out as soon as possible!

      o Monday 4-6pm at Riverpoint
      o Tuesday 4-6pm at Riverpoint
      o Wednesday 4-6pm at Riverpoint
      o Thursday 4-6pm at Riverpoint