63Accounting Student Support Needed

  • ewu_bap
    Dec 2, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I have been asked by Professor Megaard and Professor McGonigle to find students who will be in Cheney or Spokane (or nearby) during the Winter break. There will be something going on during the break that has to do with the accounting program and finding a couple of new professors and we need accounting students to get involved.

      I have been told that we are currently in the process of finding new professors for the accounting program since quite a few of our professors have retired or left. Our current accounting professors are looking for students to come listen to the new accounting professor candidates and give feedback on who they liked and so on. This is a great opportunity to be a part of finding a professor that you like and feel you can learn the best from.

      It is very important that we get student participation so that the accounting program can flourish. Without student support, we may not get the kind of funding we need from the budget and we also may have a professor that isn't necessarily the best fit for EWU. In order for the accounting program to continue being a successful program, we need students to show that they care and we need to get great professors. You have a chance to be a part of picking some really great professors that will most likely be your professors in the future.

      I need to get a list of students who would be interested in participating so I can get the list to Professor McGonigle and he can show the Dean that we are getting student support. I don't know the exact date and time yet, but as soon as I know I will send another email out. Send me an email at ewu_bap@... if you are at all interested in being a part of this.

      Thanks,

      Jenni Winter
      BAP President
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic