326Habitat for Humanity Service Event, 5/5/2012, 8:30 am

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    May 2, 2012
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Habitat for Humanity Service Event

      Date: Saturday May 5, 2012
      Time: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Deer Park, WA
      Notes: Beta Alpha Psi will be volunteering with Habitat for Humanity for one of our spring quarter service events. This service event will involve building low-income housing. We will volunteer on Saturday, May 5 from 8:30am - 12:30pm in Deer Park, WA (approximately 40 minutes north of Spokane).

      Habitat for Humanity will provide tools, safety glasses and hard hats; volunteers are allowed to bring their own hand tools and safety gear (hammers, belt, gloves, safety glasses, etc.) However, they ask that no one bring power tools as they will supply them at the site. Dress for the weather in comfortable clothes that are not too baggy, and close-toed shoes are required. Habitat for Humanity builds rain, snow or sunshine!

      If you are interested in volunteering, please email ewu_bap@....

      To learn more about Habitat for Humanity, visit http://www.habitat-spokane.org/index.php.