321Becker CPA Exam Review Presentation, 4/24/2012, 4:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 23, 2012
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Becker CPA Exam Review Presentation

      Date: Tuesday April 24, 2012
      Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Location: Riverpoint Campus, Phase I building, Room 209
      Notes: Come learn more about the Becker CPA Exam Review. This is a great opportunity to try out the software used for the Becker CPA Exam Review course and the CPA exam. We will be in the computer lab classroom (room 209).

      Business casual dress is required.