313F.B.I. Presentation, 4/12/2012, 5:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 11, 2012
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: F.B.I. Presentation

      Date: Thursday April 12, 2012
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours.
      Location: Phase I building, room 112, Riverpoint campus
      Notes: Come hear about the accounting career opportunities available with the F.B.I. for students majoring in accounting.

      Business casual dress is required. Free pizza and refreshments will be provided!