      Keynote Speaker: Vicky Dalton

      Spokane County Auditor

      Come join us at our annual spring banquet and network with alumni, professionals, and faculty. This is one of our best networking opportunities of the year. Don't miss out!

      Friday, May 18, 2012

      4:30pm—6:30pm

      CenterPlace

      Fireplace Lounge

      2426 N. Discovery Place

      Spokane Valley, WA 99216

      Dinner is $15 for BAP pledges/members, $20 for non-members.

      Register on EagleAxis (https://ewu-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students) underneath the "Events" tab.

      Business professional dress suggested.

      Guests are welcome at this event.

      Please RSVP by Friday, May 11, 2012.

      This event has been generously sponsored by:

      CliftonLarsonAllen

      Moss Adams

      EWU Accounting Information Systems Department

      BDO

      Wipfli

      For more information, email ewu_bap@...