226Novogradac & Company LLP

  • Beta Alpha
    Sep 1, 2011

      Hello BAP Members,

      I hope that everyone's summer has been going well and you are ready to start a new and exciting year at Eastern Washington University.  Novogradac & Company LLP would like to express our enthusiasm for the 2011-2012 school year and inform you of some events that we will be attending.

      Novogradac & Company LLP is looking forward to conducting on-campus interviews on Thursday, October 20th, 2011. You can submit your resumes via EagleAXIS.

      You can find all events that Novogradac & Company LLP will be attending on our careers website, www.novoco.com/careers. As well you can visit our Facebook Careers Page that not only has events we will be attending, but also more information on the firm and an FAQ's forum where you can also ask any questions you may have about the firm, our recruiting process or any other general questions you may have.

      We look forward to seeing you on campus this year!

      Noelle Leon-Guerrero

      Novogradac & Company LLP

      Phone: (415) 356-8000

      Fax: (415)356-8001