161LeMaster Daniels, 10/7/2010, 5:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 2, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: LeMaster Daniels

      Date: Thursday October 7, 2010
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 53 minutes.
      Location: Riverpoint Campus
      Notes: LeMaster Daniels is coming to give a presentation on The Life Cycle of a Client. This is a professional event. Please dress business casual. We will provide pizza and beverages. Also, make sure to sign in on our sign-in sheet at the event so we can give you credit for attending.

      Everyone, including non-members, is/are welcome to attend our events!