147Beta Alpha Psi Second Annual Barbecue

  • Beta Alpha
    Jul 19, 2010
      Please join us at our second annual
      Beta Alpha Psi BBQ!

      This BBQ is to introduce the new officers and members to professionals for this upcoming school year. This event will be fun-filled with entertainment, great food, and amazing company. We will be serving traditional BBQ food with refreshments; however, if you are vegetarian or have food allergies please let us know and we will accommodate your needs.

      WHO: BAP members, Pledges, Officers, Professionals and YOU!
      WHAT: Second annual BBQ and fun
      WHEN: Friday, July 30th – 12:30pm to 4pm
      WHERE: Franklin Park 302 W Queen Ave, Spokane, WA 99207
      WHY: To get to know one another!

      The cost for each professional is only $10. This will cover food, refreshments, and your chance to win an awesome prize! If you plan to join us please RSVP at EWU_BAP@... with how many will be attending and any special needs.

      This BBQ is FREE to students.

      We hope to see you there!!