EVO VIDEO 2009
THIS SESSION IS NO LONGER OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS. SEE OUR RESOURCES ARCHIVE WIKI. (directions below)
This free session was part of the TESOL's CALL-IS Electronic Village Online project for teachers interested in learning how to integrate video into their instruction, create and share video on the web, and design and assess student video projects.
Please SIGN IN to our ongoing resources wiki, which will be used to share ideas and resources. Go to EVO Video Archives wiki to add tools, lesson plans, student projects, etc. You need to SIGN IN to the wiki to edit pages.
For session members, thanks for joining us in a productive, interactive EVO session! - Kristi, Ryan, Cora, and Elizabeth
- Nov 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.