Re: Format Preference: the CfP form

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
      Dan,

      I agree with you that Dennis' CfP form (both versions are useful) is
      really helpful and could easily be adapted to other virtual
      conferences; also that an easly accesible collection of such documents
      would be helpful. As the all online conference format has come to
      stay, and with a fast increasing number of virtual events this kind of
      documentation will be much appreciated by others.

      Sus