Format Preference: the CfP form

  • Dennis Oliver
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
      Two versions of the CfP form are now online again:

      http://www.d-oliver.net/WiA/callform.htm

      This is the most recent version of the form.

      --------------------------------------

      http://www.d-oliver.net/WiA/callform-old.htm

      This is a reconstruction of the version with checkboxes in addition to
      textfields. In it, I used both checkboxes and radio buttons.

      --------------------------------------

      Let me know which version you prefer (and why) by taking a short
      4-item survey at the following URL:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=595281186035

      --------------------------------------

      The above URLs are also given in the WiA forms blog:

      http://wia-forms.blogspot.com

      D. O.
    • tutormentor2@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        Dennis,

        I think this form is very good. In fact, I wonder if Web Heads might make
        the form available for the use of others who are doing eConferences. For
        instance, I could use this form, with slight modifications to invite people
        to do workshops at tutor/mentor conferences. It would be easier than
        recreating this.

        One of the outcomes of on-going Webheads conferences might be a toolbox
        with forms like this that others could draw from for future conferences.
        An archive of workshops would be another resource that I hope you are all
        considering.

        Dan Bassill

        Two versions of the CfP form are now online again:

        http://www.d-oliver.net/WiA/callform.htm

        This is the most recent version of the form.

        --------------------------------------

        http://www.d-oliver.net/WiA/callform-old.htm

        This is a reconstruction of the version with checkboxes in addition to
        textfields. In it, I used both checkboxes and radio buttons.

        --------------------------------------

        Let me know which version you prefer (and why) by taking a short
        4-item survey at the following URL:

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=595281186035

        --------------------------------------

        The above URLs are also given in the WiA forms blog:

        http://wia-forms.blogspot.com

        D. O.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • susannenyrop
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
          Dan,

          I agree with you that Dennis' CfP form (both versions are useful) is
          really helpful and could easily be adapted to other virtual
          conferences; also that an easly accesible collection of such documents
          would be helpful. As the all online conference format has come to
          stay, and with a fast increasing number of virtual events this kind of
          documentation will be much appreciated by others.

          Sus