Re: [evonline2002_webheads] news from Alysea

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi, Alysea!

      Great conclusions! It's certainly a big boost for your work.

      Isn't it great that "teachers are more and more enthusistic about the idea"?
      I wish we could all say that in our countries!

      Do let us know if you need any help from this 'second' family. :-)

      Hugs,

      Teresa
    • susannenyrop
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005
        Hello Alysea,

        and welcome back with your optimistic report about positive attitudes
        towards CMC. Although I don't have any precise evidence to support my
        impression, I've found that also in Denmark, there seem to be less
        resistance among educators than I've experienced a year or two back,
        which will hopefully make room for changes.

        yours,

        Sus