Mayor of Stockholm Blogs

  • Barbara Chap
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
      Dear Chrissan,

      I was catching up on my reading (TIME, May 16, 2005) and found that the
      mayor of Stockholm, Annika Billström, has her own blog: www.annikasblogg.se
      <http://www.annikasblogg.se/> . About all I could understand was “Welcome to
      my blog.”

      I know Trollhatten isn’t exactly Stockholm, but do you think you could get
      your mayor to blog? Apparently she does it to stay in touch with her
      constituents. On Thursdays, she goes to schools and offices to meet real
      people.

      See you soon…just 9 days!

      Barb

      PS. My husband and I are vacationing in Sweden this year, and we plan to
      spend a few days with Chrissan and Thomas. The poor boys. They’ll have to
      go off and do their own thing while Chrissan and I “webhead.”

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
        Hi everybody,

        I have not run away, I am buried in work, but I emerge from time to time ;-) This time I am emerging to show you my architecture and urban planning students' blogs. I have created and entry on my LiveJournal blogs with all their links:

        http://www.livejournal.com/users/dygonza/

        Bee has blogged one of my students' entries on her blog, take a look:

        http://dekita.org/weblog/rhythm-and-ritual

        hugs,

        Daf